Using a Make file Try making a program using a make file.
Download (and save to your local disk) the following three files
test-sub.f. Type make to create
the target run-test, type run-test to run the program. Look at the file
makefile for additional information.
- ``make'' - make the program m-test.
- ``m-test'' - run the program (m-test), or:
- ``make run'' - run the program (m-test).
- ``make clean'' - remove objects.
- ``make very-clean'' - remove objects and executable.
Last modified April 11, 2000
Copyright © A. J. Meir 1996-1999, 2000 all rights reserved.